Benchmark Recruitment are looking for an experienced Earthworks Manager to join a market leading groundworks and construction company.
• Day to day responsibility for the delivery of the Earthworks contract
• To ensure quality of service and profitability is maximised within the project and that best value is delivered.
• Enforce and maintain HSE standards and quality standards as defined by national standards, client contractual agreements and the company’s policies.
• Delivery of works to an agreed programme.
• Review and authorisation of RAMS.
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• SMSTS minimum required.
• Must have Earthworks experience
• Previous experience in a similar role within a major Earthworks scheme
• Thorough understanding of safety, environmental and quality management processes.
• Confident communicator with excellent management skills.
• Full UK Driving License required
Excellent opportunity for continuity for the right candidate.
This is an immediate requirement please respond to this advertisement with your CV and availability or email email@example.com to express your interest as soon as possible.